You can open web addresses directly from the task list in a campaign in Talend Data Stewardship if the URLs in the data to be
managed are of the types HTTP(s), MailTo, HDFS, and data URLs.
Before you begin
- A user with the permissions to create and manage data models has assigned the
right semantic types to the URL columns in the data model used by the campaign:
- URL for web page addresses.
- MailTo URL for email addresses.
- HDFS URL for HDFS file system addresses.
- Data URL for addresses prefixed with the
- A user with the permissions to design, deploy and run Talend Jobs has loaded the tasks
in the campaign.
On the TASKS page, click the name of the campaign which
has the URL column(s).
Point to a URL and click the icon that displays.
Note: In the Arbitration and
Grouping campaigns, the icon displays on all URL
fields without exception. While for the Merging and
Resolution campaigns, the icon does not display in
invalid or empty fields.
You are directed to a new window where you can proceed with the action
relevant to the URL you clicked, for example sending an email or navigating
through a web site.