You can edit the campaigns that have been created in Talend Data Stewardship whether they are started or not started yet. However the options available when editing a campaign which has started are limited.
- Log in to Talend Data Stewardship as a campaign owner.
- Click CAMPAIGNS to open the list of the campaigns for which you are the owner.
Point to the campaign you want to edit and click the gear icon displayed to the
right of the campaign.
You can not modify the name and type of the campaign, the data model used in the campaign and the workflow states.
- Add new campaign owners or data stewards or modify the roles as needed.
- Modify the access rights and survivorship rules used on the attributes in the data model selected in the campaign.
- Modify the roles assigned to the workflow states.
- Click EDIT CAMPAIGN at the bottom of the page to validate your changes.