Double-click the first tFileInputProperties
component to open its Basic settings view and
define its properties.
- In the File Format field, select your file format.
- In the File Name field, click the three-dot button and browse to the input .properties file you want to use.
Do the same with the second tFileInputProperties and browse to the French .properties file this time.
Double-click the tMap component to open the
Select all columns from the English_terms table and drop
them to the output table.
Select the key column from the English_terms table and drop it to the key column in the French_terms table.
- In the glossary table in the lower right corner of the tMap editor, rename the value field to EN because it will hold the values of the English file.
- Click the plus button to add a line to the glossary table and rename it to FR.
- In the Length field, set the maximum length to 255.
- In the upper left corner of the tMap editor, select the value column in the English_terms table and drop it to the FR column in the French_terms table. When done, click OK to validate your changes and close the map editor and propagate the changes to the next component.