Creating the dataset in Talend Data Preparation - 7.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Preparation
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Data Preparation components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Data Preparation components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Data Preparation components
In the design workspace, select tDatasetOutput and click
the Component tab to define its basic settings.
Click the Sync columns button to retrieve the schema from the previous
component, or configure the schema manually by selecting Built-in from the
Schema list and clicking the [...] button next to
In the URL field, type the
URL of the Talend Data Preparation web
application, between double quotes. Port
9999 is the
default port for Talend Data Preparation.
In the Email field, type the
email address that you use to log in the Talend Data Preparation web application, between
Select the Create mode from the Mode drop-down list.
In the Dataset Name
field, enter a name for your dataset, between double quotes,
tDatasetOutput_test in this example.
In the Limit field, enter a number that is at
least equal to the number of rows of your input file. In this example, the limit
500 because the input table has 500 rows.