Configuring bar chart generation - 7.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
Double-click the second tFileInputDelimited component, which is labelled Temp_Input, to display its Basic settings view.
Fill in the File name field with the path
to the temporary input file generated by the tFileOutputDelimited components. In this use case, the
temporary input file to the tBarChart is
Double-click the tBarChart component to
display its Basic settings view.
In the Generated image path field, define
the file path of the image file to be generated.
In the Chart title field, define a title
for the bar chart.
Define the category and series axis names.
Define the size and transparency degree of the image if needed. In this
use case, we simply use the default settings.
Click Edit schema to open the schema
Copy all the columns from the output schema to the input schema by
clicking the left-pointing double arrow button. Then, click OK to close the schema dialog box.