Select the tFileInputDelimited component
again, and define its Basic settings:
Fill in a path to the file in the File
Name field. This field is mandatory.
If the path of the file contains some accented characters, you will get an error message when executing your Job.
- Define the Row separator allowing to identify the end of a row. Then define the Field separator used to delimit fields in a row.
- In this scenario, the header and footer limits are not set. And the Limit number of processed rows is set on 50.
- Set the Schema as either a local (Built-in) or a remotely managed (Repository) to define the data to pass on to the tLogRow component.
You can load and/or edit the schema via the Edit
Related topics: see Talend Studio User Guide.
- Enter the encoding standard the input file is encoded in. This setting is meant to ensure encoding consistency throughout all input and output files.
- Select the tLogRow and define the Field separator to use for the output display. Related topic: ffg1550477847460.html.
- Select the Print schema column name in front of each value check box to retrieve the column labels in the output displayed.