|Java PSU not supported
||Talend is only
supported on Java CPU Versions, not Java PSU.
Some users reported problems
using Talend Studio with
Java PSU versions (such as jdk8_u92), but when reverting to a Java CPU
Version (such as jdk8_u91) the problem was resolved.
See also: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/cpu-psu-explained-2331472.html.
|Users with a recent version of Mac OS X may need to update their Gatekeeper
settings to install Talend products. Gatekeeper is available from OS X 10.7.5.
- Click the Apple icon, and then click System
- Under System Preferences, click
Security & Privacy.
- Under Security & Privacy, click the
- Click the lock icon next to Click the lock to make
changes, and then identify yourself using the user name
and password for an account with administrator rights. Only
administrators can change the security settings.
- Under Allow apps download from, select
the Anywhere radio button then confirm your
choice in the dialog box that opens.
- Close all windows, so that your Mac automatically locks the Security
& Privacy settings for you again.
- Install Talend Studio
(or whatever other executable you want to install) by following the
usual installation procedure.
Note that, when you double click the
Talend-Studio-macosx-cocoa.app file, you
will see a warning saying that it is an application downloaded from
the Internet, but if you click Open, your Mac
should let you install it without further issues.
- Once you have completed the installation process, you can repeat the
above steps to return your Security & Privacy settings to their
previous value if you want.