Configuring the second subJob - 7.3
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration)
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration)
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration)
Double-click tFileFetch_2 to open its
From the Protocol list, select http.
In the URI field, type in the address
from which you fetch the files of your interest. In this example, the
In the Destination directory field, type
in the directory or browse to the folder where you want to store the fetched
files. This folder can be automatically created if it does not exist yet
during the execution process. In this example, type in
In the Destination Filename field, type
in a new name for the file if you want it to be changed. In this example,
Clear the POST method check box to
deactivate the Parameters table.
Select the Read cookie check box.
In the Cookie file field, browse to the
file which is used to save the cookie. In this example, it is D:/download/cookie.