Configuring the connection to the file system to be used by Spark - 6.5
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
Double-click tHDFSConfiguration to open its
In the Version area, select the Hadoop
distribution you need to connect to and its version.
In the NameNode URI
field, enter the location of the machine hosting the NameNode service of the
cluster. If you are using WebHDFS, the location should be
webhdfs://masternode:portnumber; if this WebHDFS is secured
with SSL, the scheme should be swebhdfs and you need to use
a tLibraryLoad in the Job to load the library required by
the secured WebHDFS.
In the Username field, enter the authentication
information used to connect to the HDFS system to be used.