As a customer of Talend Cloud with a valid support contract, you can use our Talend Online Helpdesk or you can contact our customer support by phone and e-mail as stated in your contract.
To ensure that the technical support team has sufficient information to help you, describe the following:
- your actions up to the point when the problem occurred
- the results you expected
- the ensuing results that differ from your expected results.
- the exact timestamp of the issue
- screenshots illustrating your issue
If you experience a Flow execution issue, on a Cloud Engine or Remote Engine, please provide us with the log for the failing Flow.
- your Operating System, Windows Server 2012 R2 SP1 (64bit) for example
- your version of Java Platform JDK/JRE in use, ORACLE JDK 1.8.0_60 for example
In addition to our support helpdesk, you can also use our community support tools:
You can use Talend Bug Tracker to report product issues and create feature requests, which do not fall under the service level agreements.
Keep in mind that only cases you create via one of the Talend Support channels in our Talend Support Helpdesk are treated under the service level agreements we provided in the related contract to you.