Before you begin
- launched the Talend CommandLine application that was connected to the previous version of Talend Administration Center (old Talend CommandLine) and set its parameters on the Configuration page of the web application
- launched the Talend CommandLine application that is connected to the current version of Talend Administration Center (new Talend CommandLine) and set its parameters on the Configuration page of the web application
- backed up the SVN repository that contains your existing projects (using the
svnadmin dumpcommand) and restored it to a new SVN repository
- (optional, to optimize the migration reports) installed patches in Talend CommandLine in order to know more precisely whether the Jobs were generating successfully in the previous versions.
About this task
By default, migration reports are stored in the following folders: /Talend/MigrationCheck/reports on Linux or C:/Talend/MigrationCheck/reports on Windows. If you want to edit the default path to the folder where your reports will be stored, you need to do so in the configuration.properties file
- Open the <TomcatPath>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/classes/configuration.properties file.
Add the following parameter and value, then save your changes: