- Drop the following components from the Palette onto the design workspace: tFindRegexlibExpressions, tMap, and tFileOutputDelimited.
Double-click the tFindRegexlibExpressions component to open its Basic settings view and define its
The schema of this component is read-only and it contains the following fields: Title, Expression, Description, Matches, Non-Matches, Author, Rating and Relative_path.
- In the Regexp Substring field, define a regular expression substring you want to use as a filter on the regular expression list.
- In the Key Words field, define the key word(s) you want to use as a filter on the regular expression list.
- In the Min Rate field, define a regular expression rating you want to use as a filter on the regular expression list.
- In the Relative path field, type in the relative path pointing to the folder to be created in the Patterns > Regex node of the DQ Repository tree view for the retrieved patterns. In this example, this folder is email.
- Connect tFindRegexlibExpressions and tMap using a Main row link.