Retrieving the data from Redshift - 7.3
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Redshift components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Redshift components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Redshift components
Double-click tRedshiftInput to open its
Basic settings view.
Select the Use an existing connection
check box, and then select the connection you have already configured for
tRedshiftConnection from the Component List drop-down list.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the schema editor.
In the schema editor, click the [+]
button to add three columns: id of the
interger type, name of the string type,
and age of the integer type. The data
structure is same as the structure you have defined for tFixedFlowInput.
Click OK to validate the changes and
accept the propagation prompted by the pop-up [Propagate] dialog box.
In the Table Name field, enter or browse
to the table into which you write the data, redshiftexample in this scenario.
Click the Guess Query button to generate
the query. The Query field will be filled
with the automatically generated query.