The Talend JobServer cleans up Job artifacts on a schedule, based on data cleaning parameters. You can customize the Talend JobServer clean-up schedule by changing the parameters in TalendJobserver.properties file, listed under Temporary data cleaning parameters. Configuring these values is optional.
General clean-up frequency
The general clean-up schedule is defined by the FREQUENCY_CLEAN_ACTION parameter. You can disable the general clean-up by setting this parameter to 0.
Job repository, archive, and execution clean-up
Job artifacts are cleaned up in the next clean-up cycle when the following conditions are met:
- The Job is not running.
- The Job execution is released. Note that when you stop the server all Jobs are released.
- The Job is released after 50 Job executions. The frequency is determined by MIN_NUMBER_JOB_EXECUTIONS_BEFORE_RELEASE parameter.
- A Job execution is released after 5 minutes under normal circumstances and after 24 hours under abnormal circumstances. These times are defined by the MAX_DURATION_BEFORE_JOB_EXECUTION_RELEASE_NORMAL_CASE and MAX_DURATION_BEFORE_JOB_EXECUTION_RELEASE_ABNORMAL_CASE parameters.
- After a Job is released, the cleaning action for Jobs and archives occurs when the MAX_DURATION_BEFORE_CLEANING_OLD_JOBS and MAX_OLD_JOBS parameters are met. You can change the parameters values in the properties file.
- After a Job is released, the cleaning action for logs occurs when the
MAX_OLD_EXECUTION_LOGS parameters are met. You can change the
parameters values in the properties file.Note: For each MAX_OLD_* and MAX_DURATION_* parameter pair, whichever is reached first will trigger a cleaning action.