Double-click the first tFileOutputDelimited component to
display the Basic settings view and define the component
You have already accepted to propagate the schema to the output components when you defined the input component.
- Clear the Define a storage configuration component check box to use the local system as your target file system.
- In the Folder field, set the path to the folder which will hold the output data.
From the Action list, select the operation for writing
- Select Create when you run the Job for the first time.
- Select Overwrite to replace the file every time you run the Job.
- Set the row and field separators in the corresponding fields.
- Select the Merge results to single file check box, and in the Merge file path field set the path where to output the file of the labeled suspect pairs.