- Navigate to the Type tab on the Manage IdP Adapter Instance | Create Adapter Instance page.
- Fill in the required information (Instance Name and Instance ID) and select the HTML Form IdP Adapter as Type, then click Next.
On the IdP Adapter tab, click Add a new row to
'Credential Validators' and select the validator created in
Creating a Credential Validator.
- Click Update, then Next.
- On the Extended Contract tab, click Next.
- On the Adapter Attributes tab, select the Pseudonym value, then click Next.
- On the Adapter Contract Mapping tab, click Next.
Verify the information on the Summary tab, then click
You are directed back to the Manage IdP Adapter Instances page. You must create an HTTP Basic IdP Adapter as well. For instructions, see Creating a HTTP Basic IdP Adapter.