Unzipping the archive - 7.3
Talend Data Integration Installation Guide for Windows
- Talend Data Integration
- Installation and Upgrade
- Talend Activity Monitoring Console
- Talend Administration Center
- Talend Artifact Repository
- Talend CommandLine
- Talend Data Preparation
- Talend Data Stewardship
- Talend Identity and Access Management
- Talend Installer
- Talend JobServer
- Talend Log Server
- Talend Runtime
- Talend Studio
Copy the Talend-Tools-Studio-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C.zip archive to a
directory of your choice.
Make sure that:
- The installation path contains no space or special characters,
which may cause Talend Studio to
fail to work because of JVM compatibility issues.
- The installation path is as short as possible to prevent
installation issues such as failure of extracting files to the target
Unzip it using 7-zip.
Create a file (without extension) named license containing your license key (found in
your email), and paste the file at the root of the extracted directory.