Click the Export button in the application header
Select the All data checkbox.
In this example the result of the preparation is larger than the current sample size, 10000 rows by default.
Select Amazon S3.
The Amazon S3 export is only available if the result of your preparation is larger than 10000 rows by default.
- Enter your Amazon S3 access key and secret key in the corresponding fields.
- Select a Region from the drop-down list and manually enter the name of the bucket where you want to store the data.
- In the Object field, enter the path to the object that will store your data in the bucket.
- If you choose to select the Encrypt data at rest check box to enable data encryption, enter your KMS master key.
- Select the format and delimiters to use for the output file.
- Click Confirm.
If you are using Talend Data Preparation in a Big Data context, the export will be processed on your Hadoop cluster. Else, it will be processed on the Talend Data Preparation server.
In a Big data context, preparation steps that only apply to a single row sill be skipped during the export.
The export process is launched in the background. You can check the status of the export, and download your output file in the Export history page. For more information, see The export history page.