You can enable the workflow when you create a glossary or later. Once enabled and configured, you cannot disable or change it.
Before you begin
You have at least a Talend Data Catalog Advanced license edition.
- You have signed in as a user assigned to the Administrators or Application Administrators group.
- Open the settings of the glossary.
- Click the Workflow tab.
- Select the Allow only stewards to edit terms check box if you want to allow only users and/or user groups assigned as stewards to edit terms.
- Select the Enable Workflow and Publishing check box.
- Click Yes to confirm you want to enable the workflow process for this glossary.
Select one or more workflow options.
Workflow option Description Allow any user to propose terms You allow all the users with the Editor security role to add categories and terms. Allow approval of terms You can submit a term for approval. Allow review of terms You can send a term for review. Publish on Approval You can request approval before publishing.
- Click Save.