If you have one or more workflows in your old Talend Studio, you can migrate them to a new server.
Note that workflows created with variables named
MDM_* are no longer supported and must be modified manually. For
further information, see the Talend Studio User Guide.
Before you begin
- Make sure that the MDM server is up and running and that you have created a connection to both the servers between which you want to migrate.
- Make sure that the BPM server has already been started, and the information about MDM users has been synchronized from MDM to the BPM server.
For more information about how to deploy your workflows from Talend Studio, see Talend Studio User Guide.
For more information about how to synchronize workflow users manually, see Talend MDM Web UI User Guide.
- Import a workflow you want to migrate in the BPM perspective.
- On the menu bar, click Deploy to MDM Server and then click Deploy the Workflow Process.
- Specify the MDM server to which you want to deploy the workflow and then click OK.