You can access the details of all your published artifacts from the MANAGEMENT page.
Before you begin
You must have Publish permission for the Shared workspace.
- Go to MANAGEMENT.
Click ARTIFACTS in the
Select the artifact from the list.
You can use the filters on the left-hand side of the page to limit the results.
The Artifact Details page opens to the latest version of the artifact.
On this page, you can view the following information:
- Description and screenshot of the artifact
- Available versions of the artifact
- Publisher of the artifact
- List of tasks that use any version of the artifact
- Configurable parameters of the artifact
- Type of the artifact
- Schema version of the artifact
On this page, you can perform the following actions:
- Access the Artifacts page of the same environment or workspace by clicking their name in the Information panel
- Create a task based on any version of the artifact
- Delete the artifact (all verisons) if it is not used in any Tasks