Before you begin
About this task
You can schedule multiple execution times only for Daily Run type.
You can also schedule the execution of plans through the public API, besides the Talend Cloud Management Console user interface.
- If you are editing your plan after it has been created, go to its details page, then click the icon next to Execution.
- Optional: In the Go live step, select the Allow parallel execution of this plan option to be able to start another execution of this task before the previous one is over.
Select the execution interval from the Run type drop-down list.
If you select the manual run type, you must start the execution from the plan details page by clicking RUN NOW.
- In the Location (Time Zone) field, select/enter the time zone for your executions.
- Enter the start date of the execution.
- Select/enter the frequency of the execution in days/weeks/months.For example, if you want to run your plan every day, enter 1.
- To run the plan at specific times during the day, select At specific time(s) from the Repeat drop-down list and enter the execution times below.
Enter or select from the drop-down list the
first execution time.
If you want to run the plan several times a day, click ADD NEW and enter/select the appropriate time. Repeat this procedure as many times as needed.
ExampleThe plan will run at 09:00, 12:00, and 16:00 every day.
To run the plan at intervals, select
Specific intervals from the
Repeat drop-down list.
- Set the interval time in minutes in the Repeat every field.
- Enter the start time for the execution in the Repeat from field.
- Enter the end of executions in the Repeat to field.
ExampleThe execution will happen every 10 minutes every day between 06:00 and 18:00.
- Click GO LIVE.
A confirmation message is displayed at the top of the page. You are redirected to the plan details page. The schedule you have defined appears under.