You can view and edit all your pipeline tasks from the Task Details page.
You must have Author permission for the workspace where the task is located.
Before you begin
- Go to Management.
Click Tasks in the
Select the task to
edit from the list.
You can use the filters on the left-hand side of the page to limit the results.
Once on the Task Details page, you can:
- Rename your task.
- Edit the task's execution settings, basic information, and tags by clicking on the icons.
- Duplicate the task by clicking COPY.
- Delete the task by clicking DELETE.
- Execute your task directly from this page by clicking RUN NOW.
- View the results of the last five executions.
- View the execution history of the task by clicking Run History.
- Go to the Tasks and Plans page of the environment by clicking the environment name under Information.
- Go to the Artifact Details page clicking the artifact name in Configuration.