Before you begin
- To create pipeline tasks, you must have Author permission on the workspace where the task is located.
- To execute pipeline tasks on a Remote Engine Gen2, you must have Execute permission on the workspace.
About this task
- Go to Management.
- Click ADD TASK.
- Select the Pipeline artifact type.
Select the artifact you want to execute from the drop-down
The details and description of the artifact appears.
Select the version
of the artifact to be used in the task.
You can select Always use the latest available artifact version if you want your task to be updated automatically each time a new version of the artifact is published. You can also select a specific version and update it manually as needed.The details and description of the artifact are refreshed automatically.
- Select the workspace for the task.
Give a name to the
By default, the task name is the name of the artifact from which it is created.Note: Tasks must have a unique name within a workspace.
Add a tag to the
- Select an existing tag from the drop-down list.
Create a new tag by typing in the name and clicking on
it in the drop-down list.
In the Go Live section,
select the engine on which to run your task from the Runtime drop-down list.
- Cloud Engine for Design
- A pre-configured Remote Engine Gen2
- Select a Run Profile for the execution.
Select the execution frequency from the Run Type drop-down list.
For instructions, see Scheduling pipeline tasks.
- Click GO LIVE.
Your task is ready to run on Talend Cloud Management Console.
Exceeded the limit of deployment attempts: another instance of the same task was running on the engine at same time. Try to run the task later.