Before you begin
- You must run a task at least once before it can be added to a plan.
About this task
You have the option of saving the plan as a draft at every step of the creation process. If you save an incomplete plan, its Run type will be Not defined.
- Go to Management.
Click ADD PLAN.
Specify the workspace in which to create the plan.
The current workspace is selected by default.
Enter the name of the plan.
You can also add a description to your plan.
The first step is added to the plan.
- Enter a name for the first step.
- Add a task from the drop-down list.
- If you want another task to run at the same time, click ADD TASK and select it from the list.
Define the expected result for the task execution.
- All succeeded
- At least one succeeded
Specify what happens if the task
Add a failure handler by clicking ADD HANDLER.
The failure handler can be a task or another plan.
- Optional: If you want another handler to run at the same time, click ADD HANDLER again.
- Click ADD ANOTHER STEP and repeat the procedure as many times as necessary for all the tasks to be included in the plan.
If you want to finish creating the plan later, click SAVE DRAFT instead.
Select a how and with what frequency you want to run the plan
from the Run type drop-down list.
- Click GO LIVE.