- Open the CONFIGURATIONS page.
- Click STUDIO in the top menu.
- Toggle ON the Enable artifact repository configuration option.
- Click CONFIGURATION.
Select the type of your Artifact Repository Manager.
- Nexus 2
- Nexus 3 (from Talend Studio version 7.0)
- Artifactory (from Talend Studio version 7.1)
Enter the address of the Artifact Repository Manager.
- Nexus 3: http://localhost:8081
- Artifactory: http://localhost:8081/artifactory
- Enter the IDs of the snapshot and release repositories.
Enter your username and password for the Artifact Repository Manager.
- Click SAVE.
At Talend Studio. If your start-up, the missing external libraries are detected and you are prompted to download and install them.
You can also install them manually, by clicking Required third-party library, or by importing .jar files via .and selecting