Drop the following components from the Palette to the design workspace: tFileInputExcel, tRules
and two tLogRow.
Double-click tFileInputExcel to display
its Basic settings view and define the
- In the Property type list, select Built-in and fill in the fields that follow.
- Click the three-dot button next to the File Name/Stream field and browse to the source file to set its path and name. The source file used in this example is called client and it holds client data.
- If needed, right-click tFileInputExcel and select Data viewer to have a preview of the input data.
- Select the All sheets check box to retrieve the data from all sheets of the excel file.
From the Schema list, select Built-in and click Edit schema to open a dialog box where you can define the
schema of the input file.
In this example, the source file holds four columns: id, name, age and region.
- Click OK to validate your changes and close the dialog box.