- On the lookup flow table, click the button to open the setting panel in this table.
- In the Join Model row, select Left Outer Join to ensure that every record of the main flow is included in this join.
- On the out1 output flow table, click the button to display the editing field for the filter expression.
'normal'== row1.trafficThis allows tPigMap to output only the traffic records reading normal in the out1 flow.
- On the reject output flow table, click the button to open the setting panel.
- In the Catch Output Reject row, select true to output the traffic records reading jam in the reject flow.
- Click Apply, then click OK to validate these changes and accept the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.