Double-click the tPigStoreResult labeled
normal to open its Component view.
- In the Result file field, enter the directory you need to write the result in. In this scenario, it is /user/ychen/tpigmap/traffic_normal, which receives the records reading normal.
- Select Remove result directory if exists check box.
- In the Store function list, select PigStorage to write the records in human-readable UTF-8 format.
- In the Field separator field, enter ;.
- Repeat the same operations to configure the tPigStoreResult labeled jam, but set the directory, in the Result file field, as /user/ychen/tpigmap/traffic_jam.
If either of the components does not retrieve its schema from tPigMap, a warning icon appears. In this case, click the Sync columns button to retrieve the schema from the preceding one and once done, the warning icon disappears.