Click the three-dot button next to ELT Mysql Map
Editor or double-click the tELTMysqlMap component on the design workspace to launch the
ELT Map editor.
With the tELTMysqlMap component connected to the output component, the output table is displayed in the output area.
- Add the input tables, employees and dept, in the input area by clicking the green plus button and selecting the relevant table names in the Add a new alias dialog box.
Create an alias table based on the employees table by selecting employees from
the Select the table to use list and typing in Managers in the Type in a valid
alias field in the Add a new alias dialog box.
- Drop the DeptNo column from the employees table to the dept table.
- Select the Explicit join check box in front of the DeptNo column of the dept table to set up an inner join.
- Drop the ManagerID column from the employees table to the ID column of the Managers table.
Select the Explicit join check box in
front of the ID column of the Managers table and select LEFT OUTER
JOIN from the Join list
to allow the output rows to contain Null values.
- Drop all the columns from the employees table to the corresponding columns of the output table.
- Drop the DeptName and Location columns from the dept table to the corresponding columns of the output table.
Drop the Name column from the Managers table to the ManagerName column of the
Click on the Generated SQL Select query
tab to display the SQL query statement to be executed.