Before you start migrating your Talend solutions, make sure your environment is correctly backed up and your Talend Administration Center configuration settings are saved.
The environment backup process includes the following mandatory steps:
Note: These steps usually need to be completed in the following order.
- Saving the configuration parameters, see Saving the configuration parameters.
- Saving the local projects, seeSaving the local projects .
- Stopping the services, see Stopping the services.
- Backing up the administration database, see Backing up the administration database.
- Backing up the Git or SVN repository, see Backing up the Git or SVN repository.