- Double-click tFilterRow to open its Basic settings view.
- Click the Sync columns button to retrieve the schema from the previous component.
In the Conditions table, add a condition
and fill in the filtering parameters:
- From the Input Column list, select the SURVIVOR column.
- From the Function list, select Empty.
- From the Operator list, select = =.
- From the Value list, enter "true".
From the Action list, select the operation for writing
Select Create when you run the Job for the first time.
Select Overwrite to replace the file every time you run the Job.
- Set the row and field separators in the corresponding fields.