TPS-4393 (cumulative patch)
|Product affected||Talend Administrator Center|
This patch is cumulative. It includes all previous generally available patches for Talend Administrator Center 7.2.1.
NOTE: To download this patch, liaise with your Support contact at Talend.
This patch is cumulative and contains the following fixes:
- TPS-3259 [7.2.1] behavior of context path in TAC Artifactory configuration url (TAC-12925)
- TPS-3298 [7.2.1] Remove default SSL keystore + password settings in SSLUtil (TAC-12990)
- TPS-3375 [7.2.1] associatePreGeneratedJob metaservlet api creates an execution task even if taskType is Artifact and import type is Artifactory (TAC-13137)
- TPS-3496 [7.2.1] RemoteTaskExecution Unexpected Exception ava.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException (TAC-13336)
- TPS-3551 [7.2.1] Configurable technical/business log (TAC-11454)
- TPS-3540 [7.2.1] TAC DB configuration throwing error if the DB password is very long (TAC-13416)
- TPS-3520 [7.2.1] Execution plans not working when the TAC is clustered (TAC-13424)
- TPS-3641 [7.2.1] Update patch information
- TPS-3430 [7.2.1] Hibernate Dialect must be explicitly set for database: MariaDB (TAC-13252)
- TPS-3561 [7.2.1] TAC performance issue : 4 minutes to get project authorization and a listproject (TAC-13500)
- TPS-3564 [7.2.1] TAC not balancing the load equally among Virtual jobservers when jobs deployed simultaneously (TAC-13052)
- TPS-3596 [7.2.1] Studio is listing unauthorized Jobserver for LDAP user (TAC-13390 & TAC-13569)
- TPS-3602 [7.2.1] Can't send email notifications when running Java11 (TAC-13187)
- TPS-3642 [7.2.1] NPE happens when migration from 6.4.1 to 7.2.1 (TAC-13671)
- TPS-3684 [7.2.1] Many jobs in status requesting run (TAC-12653)
- TPS-3685 [7.2.1] After TAC restarts Jobs that were in "requesting run" are displayed as "OK" while they have not run (TAC-13635)
- TPS-3693 [7.2.1] After applying TPS-3642_v2 - Artifact task with latest version is not updating the latest version on running the job (TAC-13757)
- TPS-3701 [7.2.1] Refactoring and improvements related to TAC synchronization | TAC stuck periodically due to MSSQL db locks created(TAC-13568,TAC-13231,TAC-12828)
- TPS-3708 [7.2.1] Real-time Statistics not displaying for subjobs in TAC (TAC-13755)
- TPS-3714 [7.2.1] Sort order of Artifacts from Nexus (TAC-13726)
- TPS-3739 [7.2.1] TAC issue connecting to Jobserver's JMX and command server (TPSVC-12997, TAC-13919)
- TPS-3744 [7.2.1] TAC Server is endless "Waiting for the Task to end" (TPSVC-10197, TAC-12713)
- TPS-3777 [7.2.1] After applying TPS-3642_v2 - Artifact task with latest version is not updating the latest version on running the job. (TAC-13980)
- TPS-3860 [7.2.1] Launch Recovery doesn't work (TAC-12933)
- TPS-3980 [7.2.1] SaveEsbTask metaservlet command does not set context as active. (TESB-28187)
- TPS-4008 [7.2.1] Context issue with double-quotes in custom value if the original value is enclosed in double quotes (TESB-28908)
- TPS-4039 [7.2.1] "/nexus" is hardcoded in NexusBrowserBusiness.class. (TAC-14218)
- TPS-4046 [7.2.1] Artifactory - Not able to select context in ESB conductor (TESB-29036)
- TPS-4091 [7.2.1] When using custom context value in ESB conductor, not all values are passed to the runtime (TESB-29226)
- TPS-4180 [7.2.1] TAC: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException when creating ESB Conductor Tasks (TESB-29552)
- TPS-4202 [7.2.1] org.talend.administrator.common.exception.DBException: !!!Cannot flush and commit transaction.!!! (TAC-13204)
- TPS-4219 [7.2.1] job is null captured in the execution plan of 7.0.1 Tac (TAC-13222)
- TPS-4204 [7.2.1] Intermittent issue of StringIndexOutOfBoundsException for TaskExecutionHistoryLogge(TAC-14039)
- TPS-4306 [7.2.1] TAC begins to hang / frozen (TAC-14369)
- TPS-4322 [7.2.1] "/nexus" is hardcoded in NexusBrowserBusiness.class(TAC-14509, TAC-14218)
- TPS-4321 [7.2.1] Not updating context with backslash: updateTask and updateESBTask of Metaservlet command (TAC-12968)
- TPS-4360 [7.2.1] TAC: Option to remove "Rights Management" from 'Administrative Use' role [TAC-14391]
- TPS-4457 [7.2.1] Strange behavior of TAC when context variables are changed and saved (TESB-30568)
- TPS-4387 [7.2.1] "Generated Job Not Found" error thrown on restart of Jobserver (TAC-14479)
- TPS-4393 [7.2.1] Metaservlet "associatePreGeneratedJob" API is taking Default as context group (TAC-14634)
Consider the following requirements for your system:
- Talend Administrator Center 7.2.1 must be installed.
- Logon TAC and switch to Configuration-> Software Update, then enter the correct values and save referring to the documentation: https://help.talend.com/reader/f7Em9WV_cPm2RRywucSN0Q/j9x5iXV~vyxMlUafnDejaQ
- Switch to Software update page, where the new patch will be listed. The patch can be downloaded from here into the nexus repository.
- Login to local Nexus, and download the patch file.
- Stop the TAC.
- Create a patch directory (eg:
- Unzip patch file you received from support into this directory, then unzip the org.talend.administrator.war file as org.talend.administrator folder. (Note: Please rename org.talend.administrator-7.2.1.war if your old tac application folder has a different name. Set the name as same as your old TAC application name).
- Create a backup directory (eg:
- Copy folder
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator into the backup directory.
<Tomcat>/webapps/ directory, remove the previous org.talend.administrator folder, then copy the org.talend.administrator folder from step6 and paste in the current directory.
Restore TAC configuration by replacing
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/classes/configuration.properties and quartz.properties with ones from your backup directory.
- If your TAC db is H2 db and embedded in TAC web folder (
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/database by default), don't forget to restore H2 db by replacing this folder with the exact corresponding folder from your backup directory.
- If your TAC works with SSO, you should restore the IDP Metadata file (
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/classes/IDPMetadata.xml) from your backup directory.
<TOMCAT>/endorsed/talend-url-mvn-1.0.0.jar is not needed any more, you can delete this jar.
- In case if in TAC configured security connection (SSL/TLS) to other application - in file
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/classes/configuration.properties should be specified such properties: 'keystore.path', 'keystore.password', 'truststore.path', 'truststore.password'. Note:
- If you used secured connection in previous versions and these properties were not specified before, then import correct certificate to keystore and truststore and specify such properties: 'keystore.path', 'keystore.password', 'truststore.path', 'truststore.password'.
- If your TAC db is H2 db and embedded in TAC web folder (
Restart the TAC.
- It's recommended to clear browser cache after TAC patch were applied.