Talend Data Stewardship web application has an easy-to-use interface which make your intervention on data easier than ever.
From the bars on top of a campaign page, you can display more information about the open campaign and its tasks. You can interact with the content to navigate and access other pages for which you have access right according to the role assigned to you. The capture below shows some of these actions.
Log in as a campaign owner or as a data steward.
The CAMPAIGNS or TASKS page, depending whether you are a campaign owner or a data steward, lists all the campaigns you are part of.
From the campaigns list, click the name of the campaign you want to open.
In the top left corner, click Data Stewardship and
select the application you want to switch to from the list of available
This option is available only if you install more than one application on the same server.
- Click the campaign name on the menu bar to display more information about the campaign.
Use the State list on the menu bar to access tasks which
are in different transition state in the campaign.
Available states vary according to what states the campaign owner has defined in the workflow of the campaign.
If you open a campaign as a data steward, use the
Assignment list on the menu bar to switch between the
tasks assigned to you or the new tasks in the current campaign.
From the new tasks list, you can assign tasks to other data stewards part of the same campaign.
In the top right corner:
- Click Help to open the online documentation.
- Click the login name and use the open list to access Talend support and community web site, or select Logout to log out and open the login page of Talend Data Stewardship.
- Click the Undo and Redo icons to undo or redo the latest action done on the task list in the current session.
- Click the icon in the top left corner to go back to the homepage.