Creating a Job and linking the components for communicating the MDM message - 6.5
MDM event processing
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > MDM components > MDM event processing components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > MDM components > MDM event processing components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > MDM components > MDM event processing components
- Talend MDM Server
- Talend Studio
Create a Job named update_product.
Drop tMDMTriggerInput, tXMLMap,
tMDMTriggerOutput and tLogRow
from Palette onto the workspace.
Right-click tMDMTriggerInput and from the contextual
menu, select the link to connect it to tXMLMap.
Do the same to connect tXMLMap to
tMDMTriggerOutput, and name the connection output.
Double-click tMDMTriggerOutput to open its
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema to open the editor.
Select the single pre-defined column of
tMDMTriggerOutput, and then click to
reproduce this column on the input side (left).
Connect tMDMTriggerOutput to
tLogRow using the connection.