Configuring tMDMReceive and tLogRow - 6.5
MDM event processing
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > MDM components > MDM event processing components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > MDM components > MDM event processing components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > MDM components > MDM event processing components
- Talend MDM Server
- Talend Studio
Double-click the tMDMReceive component to
open its Basic settings view in
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to define the desired data structure.
In this example, three columns are added: Product_ID, Product_Name,
In the XML Record field, fill in the
context variable context.exchangeMessage.
From the XPath Prefix list, select
In the Loop XPath query field, type in
the name of the XML tree root tag. In this example, type in "/Product/Stores/Store".
The Column column in the Mapping table is populated with the columns
defined in the schema. In the XPath query
column, enter the XPath query accordingly. In this example, the information
of product ID, product name and store name will be extracted.
Double-click the tLogRow component to
open its Basic settings view in the
Select Table (print values in cells of a
table) in the Mode