Double click tFileInputDelimited
(CityNames) to open its Basic
- In the File name/Stream field, specify the path to the input file.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the Schema dialog box, click the [+] button twice to add two columns, and name them
respectively CityName and Synonyms
corresponding to the input file structure.
When done, click OK to close the dialog box and propagate the schema setting to the next component.You can also add this tFileInputDelimited file using the established metadata stored in the Repository. This allows you to use automatically the configuration of the corresponding metadata. For further information about how to create and use this metadata, see Talend Studio User Guide.
Double-click tSynonymOutput to open its
Basic settings view.
- In the Index path field, type in or browse to the location where you need to create the index.
- In the Operation field, select the operation you need to perform on this created index as well as the related synonyms. In this example, select (Delete and) initialize an index.
- In the Entry field, select the column to be used to receive and store the standard reference data. In the source file used in this scenario, the CityName column is holding the standard city names, so select CityName.
- In the Synonyms field, select the column to be used to receive and store the synonyms. In this scenario, select Synonyms.
- In the Basic settings view of the tLogRow component, select the Table option for better readable display of the Job execution result.