- Create a Talend standard Job, drop two components to its design workspace: a tDBInput and a tLogRow, and label them based on your needs.
- Double-click the tDBInput component, select JDBC from the Database list, and click Apply.
Connect the tDBInput and tLogRow
components using a connection.
In the Repository tree view, expand the JDBC connection
you just created, select the table schema of interest, and drop it onto the
The connection information, table name, and schema are automatically set.
- Click Guess Query to generate the query clause, and edit it based on your needs.
- In the Basic settings view of the tLogRow component, click Sync columns to make sure it has the identical schema with the input components, and select theTable (each is key/value list) option for better readability of the console display.
- Press F6 to run your Job.
The Run console displays the data read from the Amazon Athena service.