TPS-3484 (cumulative patch)
|Product affected||Talend Administrator Center|
This patch is cumulative. It includes all previous generally available patches for Talend Administrator Center 6.2.1.
NOTE: To download this patch, liaise with your Support contact at Talend.
This patch is cumulative and contains the following fixes:
- TPS-1573 [6.2.1] Slowness while using Github at the task creation (TMC-9187)
- TPS-1583 [6.2.1] MetaServlet's associatePreGeneratedJob issue under Linux (TMC-9206)
- TPS-1492 [6.2.1] If you have a TAC admin Role, the "No Project Access" role should NOT be applied as it is (TUP-5062)
- TPS-1589 [6.2.1] Missing sub job real time statistics in job conductor (TMC-1069)
- TPS-1619 [6.2.1] Regression in MetaServlet "listTasks" with status set to null (TMC-1052)
- TPS-1638 [6.2.1] TAC Publisher keeps refreshing after sorting out columns (TMC-9302)
- TPS-1698 [6.2.1] Missing subjob's row infos in statistics when run the master job (TMC-9515)
- TPS-1634 [6.2.1] Cannot deploy from TAC > ESB Conductor after using custom user with Runtime and changing default Karaf user password (TESB-18044)
- TPS-1790 [6.2.1] Adding a Runtime Server to TAC causes unexpected login to Git by a mysterious "karaf" user (TESB-18131)
- TPS-1701 [6.2.1] Add new metaservlet command to check project repository status (TMC-9527)
- TPS-1749 [6.2.1] Artifact Task on Job Conductor Displays Context in Brackets (TMC-9290)
- TPS-1774 [6.2.1] It takes MANY minutes between pushing the "Generate" button and seeing the task's status changed to "Generating" - In the TAC JobConductor view (TMC-9304)
- TPS-1791 [6.2.1] MetaServlet's associatePreGeneratedJob issue (TMC-9610)
- TPS-1800 [6.2.1] WSDL Import causes errors in TAC (TESB-17687)
- TPS-1818 [6.2.1] For "Artifact task", there is no need to request to svn server if "use latest version" is checked (TMC-9698)
- TPS-1843 [6.2.1] Need to simplify the branch creation of reference projects on Git Local (TMC-9908)
- TPS-1869 [6.2.1] TAC Security Issue: Oracle Passwords in Plain Text (TMC-968)
- TPS-1870 [6.2.1] Unable to lock items in Studio when TAC "whitelist" activated (TMC-9933)
- TPS-1882 [6.2.1] Delete Execution Plans failed (TMC-9780, TMC-10087)
- TPS-1925 [6.2.1] ERROR SvnProjectManager - /.../dev/metadata/survivorship/VpaSetActive/VpaSetActive_0.1.item (No such file or directory) (TMC-10181)
- TPS-1919 [6.2.1] org.talend.exception.BusinessException: There is no artifact for task ... in Nexus Repository (TMC-10167)
- TPS-1979 [6.2.1] Simultaneous user license puts Active (TMC-10305)
- TPS-1977 [6.2.1] Task stayed on "Requesting to run" for long time before running (TMC-10548)
- TPS-2026 [6.2.1] Task randomly fails with connection to server failed (TMC-10623)
- TPS-2037 [6.2.1] Tag/Branch with Git does not maintain reference links (TMC-10557)
- TPS-2020 [6.2.1] sometimes run a task appears error like '!!!Cannot retrieve bean: class org.talend.model.tac.conductor.impl.ExecutionTaskImpl!!!' when using oracle12c with github repository (TMC-9601)
- TPS-2084 [6.2.1] Task stayed on "Requesting to run" for long time before running - JobServer Invalid Socket issue (TPSVC-2911)
- TPS-2094 [6.2.1] TAC Performance:it take minutes to load execution history items (TMC-10166)
- TPS-2041 [6.2.1] Execution plan - file trigger - pause on error : not stopped even if a task ends with ERROR (TMC-9994, TMC-2003)
- TPS-2055 [6.2.1] DBException occur after installed Patch_20170407_TPS-1882_v4-6.2.1 (TMC-10705)
- TPS-2092 [6.2.1] TAC cannot display the context tab in the Job Conductor view (TMC-10649)
- TPS-2172 [6.2.1] Cannot resume job with tRun when putting tContextLoad at beginning (TMC-11148)
- TPS-2261 [6.2.1] TAC can't automatically recover Task's status from "Running..." causing major issues (TMC-11766)
- TPS-2177 [6.2.1] TAC goes down frequently (TMC-11246)
- TPS-2165 [6.2.1] MetaServlet: updateTask and runTask action do not take in the 'contextName' parameter (TMC-1011)
- TPS-2204 [6.2.1] "Job version" shows previous version even after choosing the job of new version (TMC-10942)
- TPS-2305 [6.2.1] If you have too many artifacts in the Nexus repository, some of the artifacts appear as blank (TMC-9598)
- TPS-2460 [6.2.1] Metaservlet "associatePreGeneratedJob" issue if target TAC project type is None Storage (TMC-12899)
- TPS-2612 [6.2.1] TAC's MetaServletCaller failing with "Unknown command" (TMC-13788)
- TPS-2670 [6.2.1] In TAC Context parameters does not reflect latest context variable (TMC-11378, TMC-12268)
- TPS-3088 [6.2.1] Revert changes from TAC-11970 about Context password security fix (TAC-12651)
- TPS-3484 [6.2.1] Many jobs in status requesting run (TAC-12653)
- TPS-3682 [6.2.1] Many jobs in status requesting run (TAC-12653)
- TPS-3683 [6.2.1] After TAC restarts Jobs that were in "requesting run" are displayed as "OK" while they have not run (TAC-13635)
Consider the following requirements for your system:
- Talend Administrator Center 6.2.1 must be installed.
- Logon TAC and switch to Configuration-> Software Update, then enter the correct values and save referring to the documentation: https://help.talend.com/reader/f7Em9WV_cPm2RRywucSN0Q/j9x5iXV~vyxMlUafnDejaQ
- Switch to Software update page, where the new patch will be listed. The patch can be downloaded from here into the nexus repository.
- Login to local Nexus, and download the patch file.
- Stop the TAC.
- Create a patch directory (eg:
- Unzip patch file you received from support into this directory, then unzip the org.talend.administrator.war file as org.talend.administrator folder. (Note: Please rename org.talend.administrator-6.2.1.war if your old tac application folder has a different name. Set the name as same as your old TAC application name).
- Create a backup directory (eg:
- Copy folder
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator into the backup directory.
<Tomcat>/webapps/ directory, remove the previous org.talend.administrator folder, then copy the org.talend.administrator folder from step6 and paste in the current directory.
Restore TAC configuration by replacing
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/classes/configuration.properties and quartz.properties with ones from your backup directory.
- If your TAC db is H2 db and embedded in TAC web folder (
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/database by default), don't forget to restore H2 db by replacing this folder with the exact corresponding folder from your backup directory.
- TPS-3088 reverts changes of the TAC-11970 (TPS-2905). To avoid issues with the patch it's required to cleanup Jobserver work folder
- If your TAC db is H2 db and embedded in TAC web folder (
Restart the TAC.
- It's recommended to clear browser cache after TAC patch were applied.