Configuring the selected employee data
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Avro components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Avro components
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Avro components
- Talend Studio
Double-click tHDFSOutput to open its
In the Folder field, enter the path, or
browse to the folder you want to write the employee records registered
before January 1st, 2008.
From the Type list, select the data
format for the records to be written. In this example, select Text file.
From the Action list, select the
operation you need to perform on the file in question. If the file already
exists, select Overwrite; otherwise, select
Select the Merge result to single file
check box and enter the path, or browse to the file you need to write the
merged output data in.
If the file for the merged data exists, select the Override target file check box to overwrite that