Double-click tBigQueryOutput to
open its Component view.
- Click Sync columns to retrieve the schema from its preceding component.
- In the Local filename field, enter the directory where you need to create the file to be transferred to BigQuery.
- Navigate to the Google APIs Console in your web browser to access the Google project hosting the BigQuery and the Cloud Storage services you need to use.
- Click Google Cloud Storage > Interoperable Access to open its view.
- In Google storage configuration area of the Component view, paste Access key, Access secret from the Interoperable Access tab view to the corresponding fields, respectively.
In the Bucket field, enter the
path to the bucket you want to store the transferred data in. In this example, it is
This bucket must exist in the directory in Cloud Storage
In the File field, enter the
directory where in Google Clould Storage you receive and create the file to be
transferred to BigQuery. In this example, it is gs://talend/documentation/biquery_UScustomer.csv. The file name must be the
same as the one you defined in the Local
Troubleshooting: if you encounter issues such as Unable to read source URI of the file stored in Google Cloud Storage, check whether you put the same file name in these two fields.
- Enter 0 in the Header field to ignore no rows in the transferred data.