About this task
To do this, proceed as follows:
- Double-click tRESTRequest in the design workspace to display its Basic settings view:
- Fill the REST Endpoint field with the URI location where the REST-ful web service will be accessible for requests. For example, "http://localhost:8088/users".
- Click the [+] button to add one line in the REST API Mapping table.
- Select the newly-added line and click the [...] button in the Output Flow column to add a schema for the output flow.
- In the dialog box, name the output flow getUsers. A schema editor dialog box appears.
- In the schema editor, click the [+] button twice to add two lines and set them as displayed in the above screenshot.
- Click OK.
- Back to tRESTRequest Basic settings view, select GET from the list in the HTTP Verb column.
- Leave the URI Pattern column as is.
- Use the corresponding link to connect to the following component: connect tRESTRequest to tFlowToIterate using Row > getUsers connection.
- Leave the tFlowToIterate settings as is.
- Connect tFlowToIterate to tMysqlInput using Row > Iterate connection.