If you are planning on installing Talend SAP RFC Server on a separate server, add the line
Before you begin
sapgw00 3300/tcpto /etc/services.
Select the Talend SAP RFC
Server check box in the Select
Components step of the installation process.
Select the Configure SAP RFC
Server check box in the SAP RFC Server
parameters step of the installation process.
- In the SAP gateway section, enter the host name and other identifiers for the SAP system. Contact the administrator of the SAP system for details if you do not already have all this information to hand.
- In the Logon information section, enter the username and password that you use to connect to the SAP system.
- In the Language code field, enter a two-letter language code to specify the language used by the SAP system in its communications with your machine, for instance when displaying error messages or metadata.
- In the System number field, enter the System Number.
- In the JMS broker URL field, enter the host name or IP address of the JMS Broker.
- In the Library folder field, click the folder icon and browse to the location on your local machine where the sapjco3.jar file is stored. This proprietary library is required for the Talend SAP RFC Server to operate correctly.
- Click Next to proceed to the next step in the installation process.
Once the installation is completed, the Talend SAP RFC Server is installed under the
<$INSTALLDIR>/sap-rfc-server directory, where
<$INSTALLDIR> is the installer installation
Note: Before starting Talend SAP RFC Server, you can configure the configuration file to enable some additional features of the server according to your needs. For more information, see Configuring Talend SAP RFC Server.