Setting up the child Jobs - 7.2
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Orchestration components (Integration)
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Orchestration components (Integration)
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Orchestration components (Integration)
- Talend Studio
Create a new Job named ChildJob1, and add
a tFixedFlowInput component and a
tLogRow component to it.
Connect the tFixedFlowInput component to the tLogRow component using a connection.
Double-click the tFixedFlowInput component to open its Basic settings view.
Click the [...] button
next to Edit schema and in the pop-up
dialog box, define the schema of the input data by adding one column
Message of String type. When done, click
OK to close the dialog box and click
Yes when prompted to propagate the schema to the next
In the Mode area, select Use Single Table and enter the message you want
to show on the console in the Value
column of the Values table, "This is from
ChildJob1..." in this example.
Double-click the tLogRow
component and on its Basic settings view, select the
Table mode to display the execution
result in table cells.
Create five copies of this Job and name them
ChildJob4, and ChildJob5.
Enter the following messages in the Value
columns of their tFixedFlowInput
components: "This is from ChildJob2...", "This
is from ChildJob3...", "This is from
ChildJob4...", and "This is from