Before you begin
- The remote run feature has been enabled for the Remote Engine in Talend Cloud Management Console. For more information, see the Talend Cloud Management Console User Guide.
- The selected Remote Engine is running.
- If you are deploying Routes or Data Services, ensure that Talend Runtime is running on the same machine as the Remote Engine.
- You have been assigned to a remote project in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Start Talend Studio.
Connect to the remote project you have been assinged to by the Project
Administrator in Talend Cloud Management Console.
For instructions on how to connect to a remote project, see the Talend Cloud Management Console User Guide.
The Remote Engines available in your account are automatically added to the remote server list in Studio ().
- Open your Artifact.
- Open the Run view underneath the design workspace.
- Click the Target Exec tab.
Select the relevant Remote Engine from the drop-down list.
Click Run in the Basic Run tab,
as usual, to connect to the server and deploy and execute the current
If you receive a connection error, ensure that the agent is running, the ports are available, and the server IP address is correct.
- Optional: To monitor JVM resource usage during the Artifact execution, you can execute it on the specified Remote Engine/JobServer by clicking Run in the Memory Run tab.
- Optional: If you want to debug your Artifact, open the Debug Run tab in the Run view, select Traces Debug or Java Debug from the drop-down list, then click the button.