About this task
You can also manage the status of each item in the Repository tree view through of the Project Settings dialog box.
To do so:
- On the toolbar of the Studio main window, click or click Project Settings dialog box. from the menu bar to open the
In the tree view of the dialog box, expand General and
select Status Management to open the corresponding view.
In the Repository tree view, expand the node holding the
items you want to manage their status and then select the check boxes of these
The selected items display in the Items list to the right along with their current status in the Status column and the new status set in the New Status column.
- In the Options area, select the Change all technical items to a fixed status check box to change the status of the selected items to the same fixed status.
- Click Revert if you want to undo the changes.
- To increment each status of the items, select the Update the Status of each item check box and change them manually.
- Click Apply and Close to apply your changes and close the dialog box.
For further information about Job status, see Status settings.