Creating a project at initial Studio launch - Cloud
Talend Cloud API Services Platform Studio User Guide
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Cloud
- Design and Development
- Talend Management Console
- Talend Studio
Launch Talend Studio
and connect to a local repository.
On the login window, select the Create
a new project option and enter a project name in the field.
Bear in mind:
- A project name is case insensitive
- A project name must start with an English letter and can contain
only letters, numbers, the hyphen (-), and the underscore (_)
- The hyphen (-) character is deemed as the underscore (_)
Click Finish to create
the project and open it in the Studio.