Before you begin
You have downloaded Talend Data Stewardship 7.1.
You have upgraded Talend Administration Center. For more information, see Upgrading Talend Administration Center.
- Stop your instance of the previous version of Talend Data Stewardship but keep MongoDB running.
Backup your MongoDB, while it is still running, using the following command:
<mongo_path>/bin/mongodump -h <source_mongodb_host>:<source_mongo_port> -u <mongo_tds_username> -p <mongo_tds_password> -d <mongo_tds_database> -o <backup_location>For more information; see the MongoDB documentation.
- Stop your MongoDB instance.
Install MongoDB 3.4.2 and start it.
Talend Data Stewardship 7.1 uses the 3.4.2 version of MongoDB.
Restore MongoDB, open a command prompt window and execute the following
<mongo_path>/bin/mongorestore -h <mongo_host>:<mongo_port> -u <mongo_tds_username> -p <mongo_tds_password> -d <mongo_tds_database> <backup_location>
Install Talend Data Stewardship 7.1.x
with the external MongoDB, and configure it with the same settings as your
previous instance, especially the links to your Talend Administration Center and point to MongoDB
For more information about the Talend Data Stewardship installation and configuration procedures, see Installing and configuring Talend Data Stewardship.
- If you have performed any custom configuration to the previous version of the <Data_Stewardship_Path>/conf/data-stewardship.properties file, update the 7.1.x version of the file by coping the values from the old configuration file.
- Delete the <install_dir>/tds/apache-tomcat/data folder from your Talend Data Stewardship 7.1.x installation.
- Start Talend Data Stewardship 7.1.x.
You are now ready to use Talend Data Stewardship 7.1.x.