About this task
To configure the connection to the MySQL database of interest, proceed as follows:
Double-click tMysqlConnection to open its
- In the DB version field, select the version of your MySQL database. It is Mysql 5 in this example.
- In the Host field, type in the server IP address of the database to which you want to connect, localhost in this example.
- In the Port field, type in the port number of the database to which you want to connect, 3306 in this example.
- In the Database field, enter the name of the database in which you need to check the customer table, crm in this example.
- In the Username and the Password fields, enter the authentication information to connect to the database of interest.