Add a preparation to start preparing and cleansing your data.
You can create a preparation from a dataset already available in Talend Data Preparation or one of your local files. When you add a preparation with the corresponding button, it will be created in the folder in which you are currently working. Furthermore, your preparation will automatically saved in the preparations list, and all the changes you make are also saved automatically.
- Click Preparations to open the list of preparations.
- Click the Create Preparation button.
- In the Preparation Name field, enter the name you want to give your preparation.
- To choose which dataset to use for
your preparation, you
- Either select a dataset from the a list of already existing datasets and click Confirm.
- Or click Import File to directly add a new one from a local file.
Your dataset opens with an empty recipe, and you can start adding preparation steps. All your changes are automatically saved.